Mangosteen (Garcinia Mangostana) is known as the ‘Queen of Fruits’, the exotic, sweet and tangy Mangosteen Fruit grows throughout various regions of South-East Asia. Actually, it is the National Fruit of Thailand. Mangosteen is a rich source of vitamins and antioxidants. The special antioxidant present in abundance giving this extraordinary fruit a superior edge is a class of naturally occurring polyphenol elements known as Xanthones. Our Mangosteen Powder is freeze-dried and scientists agree that the quantity of nutrients lost from freeze-drying is zero! Now, we made it possible for you to experience a refreshing Mangosteen boost year-round! Mangosteen has been long and highly valued for its juicy, delicate texture and slightly astringent flavour, cultivated in Java, Sumatra, Indochina and the southern Philippines from antiquity. It’s a common backyard tree in Indonesia, Thailand and Myanmar (Burma). Our freeze-dried Mangosteen Powder retains nutritional goodness much better than other ways of drying, further supporting our consumers' desire for nutrition from whole Mangosteen Fruits. The freeze-drying process also preserves the actual colour and form of the original fresh fruit, reassuring our friends they’re getting real Mangosteen.
Mangosteen Fruits are Jam-Packed with Xanthones
The Nutrients in Mangosteen Support Healthy Skin
A SuperFruit, Freeze - Dried, Ground & Ready to Nourish
Mangosteen ‘Food of the Gods’
An Exotic Superfruit - Mangosteen
Experience Skin & Cellular SuperFruit - Order Today
- Freeze Dried (Fresh) Ground Mangosteen (Garcinia Mangostana) Powder - 100% Natural.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Add 1-2 teaspoons (4-8 grams) Ancient Purity Mangosteen Powder to health-boosting smoothies or juices. This fruit powder can be mixed into desserts, Greek yogurt or healthy ice-cream.
- Sprinkle over your oatmeal or granola.
- Mix with Raw Forest Honey before adding hot water, ginger, and lemon to drink as a tea.
- Dust your pastries and baked goods with Ancient Purity Mangosteen Powder.
- Topically: Can be mixed with a little clean filtered water and applied to the face and skin.
- Orally: Mix a teaspoon in filtered water and swirl around mouth for a couple of minutes then release.
HEALTH TIPS: If you are a diabetic, consume our Mangosteen Powder regularly as it helps decrease blood sugar levels. Mangosteen Fruit Powder has got a diuretic effect that helps kidney stones pass through the urine. It also helps in preventing the formation of further kidney stones because of its alkaline properties.
Mangosteen is antioxidant-rich and is one of the best super-foods to fight free radicals and heal damaged cells. Harvested in the exotic, tropical climate of Thailand and hailed as "The Queen of Fruits", Mangosteen is one the world's most extraordinary super-foods.
Mangosteen & Passion Fruit Crush
Ingredients (2 servings)
• 2 teaspoons Ancient Purity Mangosteen Powder.
• 2 cups passion fruit juice.
• 4 to 6 refrigerated strawberries.
• 1 peeled & refrigerated banana.
• Place all ingredients in a blender.
• Blend on high until mixture is smooth.
• The smoothie will be thick so add more passion fruit juice until desired consistency is reached.
• Pour and Enjoy!
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Origin: Thailand.
- Size: 300g (10.58 oz.).
- Package: Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Storage: Keep in sealed. Store in a cool dry place, out of sunlight. Must be kept dry, not allowing moisture in.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1-2 years.
Q: What is special about Mangosteen?
A: The fruit pulp is slightly acidic and sweet. Mangosteen contains chemicals that might act as antioxidants and fight infections. People use mangosteen for serious gum infections, obesity, muscle strength, diarrhea, and many other conditions. The strongest and most researched phytonutrients of the mangosteen are its xanthones.
Q: Is this 100% pure Mangosteen Powder?
A: Our Mangosteen Powder is made from the whole fruit---both the rind and the fruit--giving the powder its powerful nutritional and health benefits while still being acceptably palatable.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488