Konjac Face Sponge
Ancient Purity Presents an ancient secret of the Land of the Rising Sun, thats becoming a household item. The Japanese Konjac Sponge is a gentle and natural way to cleanse your face and body. Made from vegetable fibres found in the Konjac root, this sponge has been used in Japan for over a century, even for newborn babies. It has gained popularity in China, Southeast Asia, and Europe as an effective facial and bath sponge. One of the unique features of the Konjac Sponge is its ability to hold water exceptionally well. When the sponge is fully saturated, a layer of water forms on its surface creating a buffer between the sponge and the skin. This layer protects the skin from any damage or scratching, even with vigorous scrubbing. As an added bonus, the sponge is completely biodegradable, eco-friendly, and a handmade beauty secret used by the Japanese for generations. Choose from 100% Natural or the Infused Rose or Charcoal Konjac Sponge.
Ancient Purity Presents Konjac Face Sponge
Refreshing & Revitalising
Choose Natural, Rose or Charcoal
Experience the Japanese Beauty Secret... Konjac - Order Today
- In the Beginning: To soften the hard, dry fibers of your Konjac sponge before use, soak it in warm water for 10-15 minutes. The sponge will begin to expand in size and stop growing once it's ready. If it's your first time using the sponge, it may need to soak for up to 20 minutes to fully soften.
- Squeeze out excess water, being careful not to damage the natural plant fibers by wringing or stretching it.
- Applying: Dampen your skin with warm water and use a gentle circular motion to massage the Konjac sponge onto your skin. It will effectively clear away dirt, debris, and oil from your pores.
- For a deeper clean, add a few drops of your favorite cleanser and work it in until it forms a rich lather. The Konjac sponge will hold and disperse the cleanser as well as any regular sponge. You may need to add more cleanser if you're going over larger areas of your body.
WARNING: Be sure to avoid scrubbing too forcefully around sensitive areas like the eyes and acne spots.
- Material: Vegetable Fibers of Konjac.
- Size: 3.5 x 7cm.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place at temperature from 2-25°C. Keep out of reach of children.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488