Jackfruit, the Giant, Delicious, Tropical, Mega-Fruit, bursting with life- giving nutrients with an addictive taste. Sourced from Jackfruit's home... Thailand. It is clean, safe, simple and effective. This freeze-dried Super-Fruit has been ground into a nutritious easy to use powder which lets you experience the magic of Jackfruit. A majestic tropical fruit that contains food state Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin C, B12, B6, Zeaxanthin and more. The largest tree fruit in the world, Jackfruit is often used in Vegan dishes as a meat substitute because of its thick texture and protein content. It has a distinctive sweet flavour and can be used to make a wide variety of otherworldly smoothies, healthy desserts or added to curries. As a big fan of this huge fruit I can vouch this ground fruit will transport your senses and experience to a tropical wanderlust.
Ancient Purity Presents Jackfruit Powder
The Tropical Megalith
Make Delicious, Nutritional Smoothies
Created From Ripe Jackfruit
Experience the Mega Fruit Nutrition of Jackfruit - Order Today
- Jackfruit - Feeze Dried / Ground.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Take 1-4g daily in a Smoothie, Water or Juice.
- Can be added to healthy desserts, sprinkled into your cereal, yoghurt or into baked goods.
Jackfruit powder also known as Jackfruit flour has become one of the most online searched culinary topics these days. It has been scientifically proven that pure Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder has the properties of bringing down the sugar level in blood on frequent use.
But this fruit powder provides more health benefits which can easily find by browsing the web. But the most confusing question that comes in people’s minds reading the articles on Jackfruit Powder’s benefits is how should I consume it?
Jackfruit Powder Upma
• ¾ Cup Rava (sooji)
• 1 to 2 Tablespoons of Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder.
• 1 Teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
• 3 to 4 Karipatta Leaves.
• 1 Teaspoon of Gram Dal (Split chickpea which is rounded on one side and flat on the other.)
• ½ teaspoon of Biodynamic Turmeric (Available @Ancient Purity.)
• 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
• ½ of chopped onions.
• ½ chopped green chilli.
• 2 cups Filtered Water.
• Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt to taste.
• Heat the frying pan and put oil in it.
• Add the mustard seeds, karipatta leaves and gram dal.
• Then add ginger and onion, fry till brown.
• Once onions get fried add green chilli.
• Now add rava and Jackfruit Powder and roast a little in oil.
• Add Celtic Sea Salt and Biodynamic Turmeric to it.
• Then add water and keep stirring till water dries up.
• Switch off the gas and keep the pan aside to get a little cool.
• Now you can serve the Upma which is ready, enjoy your meal!
**Celtic Sea Salt is supplied by Ancient Purity as well. It is a much healthier option than table salt.
Jackfruit Roti Tropical
Carotenoids, the pigments that give Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder its yellow colour, are rich in vitamin A. Like all antioxidants, carotenoids protect cells from damage and aid your body function properly. They may help prevent issues like the condition where cells in a specific part of the body grow and reproduce uncontrollably and heart problems, as well as eye issues like cataracts and macular degeneration.
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1 to 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder
• 1/2 to 1 cup filtered water
• 1/4 teaspoon Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt
• Take almond flour, Jackfruit Powder, Celtic Sea Salt in a bowl. Add a bit of water and begin to knead.
• Keep on kneading till the dough becomes pliable and soft.
• After kneading the dough rest it for 15 minutes.
• Make balls of the dough in the palm of your hands.
• Flatten the ball.
• Pre-heat the griddle or tawa.
• While tawa is getting hot, start rolling the dough ball into a flat round circle using a rolling pin.
• Now put the roti on a hot tawa. First cook one side, turn and cook the other side. Turn sides if needed for even cooking.
• Now the chapathi or roti is completely cooked and is ready for consumption.
TIP: For an even more tropical taste, add 2 teaspoons of Ancient Purity Dragon Fruit Powder.
Tropical Fruit Storm
Nutritional goodness present in this delicious exotic smoothie include: Durian Fruit Powder, Dragon Fruit Powder, Jackfruit Powder and Longan Fruit Powder. These 4 fruit powders are available @Ancient Purity boasting loads of vitamins and minerals.
• 1.5 cup filtered water.
• ½ cup Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds.
• 2 teaspoons Ancient Purity Raw Virgin Coconut Oil.
• ½ tablespoon Ancient Purity Dragon Fruit Powder.
• ½ teaspoon Ancient Purity Longan Fruit Powder.
• ½ cup Durian Fruit Powder.
• ½ tablespoon Jackfruit Powder.
• 1 teaspoon Longan Fruit Honey.
• Cup small ice cubes from filtered water.
• Blend all these ingredients (except the ice cubes) until it gets smooth.
• Add the ice cubes and mix them into the smoothie.
TIP: You can replace all the fruit powders with 1.5 tablespoon Ancient Purity Ultimate Super Fruit Blend.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 200-400g (7.05-14.10 oz.)
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 + years.
- Storage: Keep in dry place once opened and keep sealed.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488