Jackfruit, the Giant, Delicious, Tropical, Mega-Fruit, bursting with life- giving nutrients with an addictive taste. Sourced from Jackfruit's home... Thailand. Jackfruit has an impressive nutrition profile. The fruit contains a moderate amount of calories, providing 155 in a one-cup serving. About 92% of the calories come from carbs, while the rest come from protein and a tiny amount of fat. Furthermore, Jackfruit contains some of nearly every mineral and vitamin that the body needs, as well as a nice amount of fibre. This freeze-dried Super-Fruit has been ground into a nutritious easy to use powder which lets you experience the magic of Jackfruit. The largest tree fruit in the world, Jackfruit is often used in Vegan dishes as a meat substitute because of its thick texture and protein content. As a big fan of this huge fruit I can vouch this ground fruit will transport your senses and experience to a tropical wanderlust.
Ancient Purity Presents Jackfruit Powder
The Tropical Megalith
Make Delicious, Nutritional Smoothies
Created From Ripe Jackfruit
Experience the Mega Fruit Nutrition of Jackfruit - Order Today
- Jackfruit - Feeze Dried / Ground.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Take 1-4 grams daily in a Smoothie, Filtered Water or Juice.
- Can be added to healthy desserts, sprinkled onto your cereal, yoghurt or into baked goods.
NOTE: High concentrations of flavanones and carotenoids in Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder reduce the risk of heart issues and Type II diabetes as they lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar. Our Jackfruit Powder is also high in Vitamin C which aids in the prevention of inflammation.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 200-400g (7.05-14.10 oz.)
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 + years.
- Storage: Keep in dry place once opened and keep sealed.
Jackfruit Powder Lowdown
Jackfruit is a large, tropical fruit that is native to Southeast Asia and India. It is a member of the Moraceae family and is closely related to figs, mulberries, and breadfruit. The jackfruit tree can grow up to 80 feet tall and the fruit can weigh up to 80 pounds. It has a hard, spiky outer shell that needs to be removed before the fruit can be consumed. The inside of the jackfruit contains many yellow, bulb-like pods, known as arils, which are surrounded by fibers that are often used as a meat substitute in vegetarian and vegan dishes.
Jackfruit is not only a delicious fruit but also has numerous health benefits. It is high in fiber, vitamin C, potassium, and other nutrients that may help reduce the risk of heart disease, improve digestion, and promote healthy skin. Overall, jackfruit is a versatile and nutritious fruit that can be eaten fresh or used in a variety of sweet and savory dishes. Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder is Freeze-Dried, meaning that it contains all the nutritional goodness of the fresh fruit.
Tropical Fruit Storm (Jackfruit Powder)
- 1.5 cup filtered water.
- ½ cup Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds.
- 2 teaspoons Ancient Purity Raw Virgin Coconut Oil.
- ½ tablespoon Ancient Purity Dragon Fruit Powder.
- ½ teaspoon Ancient Purity Acerola Cherry Extract.
- ½ cup Durian Fruit Powder.
- ½ tablespoon Jackfruit Powder.
- 1 teaspoon Longan Fruit Honey.
- Cup small ice cubes from filtered water.
- Blend all these ingredients (except the ice cubes) until it gets smooth.
- Add the ice cubes and mix them into the smoothie.
TIP: You can replace all the fruit powders with 1.5 tablespoon Ancient Purity Ultimate Super Fruit Blend.
Nutritional goodness present in this delicious exotic smoothie include: Durian Fruit Powder, Dragon Fruit Powder, Jackfruit Powder and Acerola Cherry Powder. These 4 fruit powders are available @Ancient Purity boasting loads of vitamins and minerals.
Jackfruit Powder Upma
- ¾ Cup Rava (sooji)
- 1 to 2 Tablespoons of Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder.
- 1 Teaspoon of Mustard Seeds.
- 3 to 4 Karipatta Leaves.
- 1 Teaspoon of Gram Dal (Split chickpea which is rounded on one side and flat on the other.)
- ½ teaspoon of Organic Turmeric Powder (Available @Ancient Purity.)
- 1 teaspoon of chopped ginger.
- ½ of chopped onions.
- ½ chopped green chilli.
- 2 cups Filtered Water.
- Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt to taste.
- Heat the frying pan and put oil in it.
- Add the mustard seeds, karipatta leaves and gram dal.
- Then add ginger and onion, fry till brown.
- Once onions get fried add green chilli.
- Now add rava and Jackfruit Powder and roast a little in oil.
- Add Celtic Sea Salt and Ancient Purity Turmeric Powder to it.
- Then add filtered water and keep stirring till water dries up.
- Switch off the gas and keep the pan aside to get a little cool.
- Now you can serve the Upma which is ready, enjoy your meal!
TIP: Celtic Sea Salt is supplied by Ancient Purity as well. It is a much healthier option than table salt.
Tropical Jackfruit Roti
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder
- 1/2 to 1 cup filtered water
- 1/4 teaspoon Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt
TIP: For an even more tropical taste, add 2 teaspoons of Ancient Purity Dragon Fruit Powder.
- Take almond flour, Jackfruit Powder, Celtic Sea Salt in a bowl. Add a bit of water and begin to knead.
- Keep on kneading till the dough becomes pliable and soft.
- After kneading the dough rest it for 15 minutes.
- Make balls of the dough in the palm of your hands.
- Flatten the ball.
- Pre-heat the griddle or tawa.
- While tawa is getting hot, start rolling the dough ball into a flat round circle using a rolling pin.
- Now put the roti on a hot tawa. First cook one side, turn and cook the other side. Turn sides if needed for even cooking.
- Now the chapathi or roti is completely cooked and is ready for consumption.
Carotenoids, the pigments that give Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder its yellow colour, are rich in vitamin A. Like all antioxidants, carotenoids protect cells from damage and aid your body function properly. They may help prevent issues like the condition where cells in a specific part of the body grow and reproduce uncontrollably and heart problems, as well as eye issues like cataracts and macular degeneration.
Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder Health Benefits
- Rich Source of Nutrients: One cup of Jackfruit can provide about 25% of the daily recommended intake of Vitamin B6, 11% of potassium, and 6% of protein. It is also rich in vitamin C, fibre, and antioxidants.
- Improves Digestion: Being rich in fibre, Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder can aid digestion and prevent constipation. It also contains enzymes that can help break down proteins.
- Boosts Immune System: The high vitamin C content of our Freeze-Dried Jackfruit Powder can help boost the immune system, improving resistance to infections.
- Maintains Healthy Eyes: The high levels of vitamin A in Jackfruit can help maintain healthy eyes and prevent eye diseases.
- Lowers Risk of Heart Issues: Jackfruit contains potassium, which helps regulate blood pressure and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Enhances Skin Health: The antioxidants in Jackfruit Powder can help protect against aging and reduce the damage caused by free radicals, which can improve skin health.
- Helps Manage Diabetes: Jackfruit has a low glycemic index and contains antioxidants that can help manage blood sugar levels in people with diabetes.
- Supports Weight-Loss: Our premium Jackfruit Powder is a low-calorie food that is high in fibre, which can help promote feelings of fullness and reduce overall calorie intake.
- Promotes Bone Health: Ancient Purity Jackfruit Powder is a good source of calcium, which is essential for strong and healthy bones.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488