Inca (Golden) Berries
The Inca "Golden" Berry a Protein rich SuperFruit and a staple Andean crop of health and longevity. Packed full of nature’s nutrients, Inca berries have been eaten across South America for centuries as a folk medicine. Grown without the use of any pesticides, unlike many other dried fruits, Inca Berries are preservative free. Therefore it is not surprising that at Ancient Purity we always keep a bag open! So, we invite you to follow the Inca Trail, to find and taste this incredible Super-Fruit...Eat alone or add to your fruit smoothie and healthy desserts, these mix perfectly with Chocolate as well. The Inca "Golden" Berry is considered among health enthusiast to be the Goji Berry of South America. The good news is you can buy both of the world's most powerful berries here at Ancient Purity and mix these two incredible healing foods provided by Mother Nature together in one smoothie. Why not give yourself the best of both worlds? Choose from a 250-500g Bag.
Ancient Purity Presents Inca Golden Berries
Inca / Golden Berries - Naturally Delicious, Powerfully Nutritious
Follow the Inca Trail & Experience the Ultimate Super-Fruit
A SuperFood in its Natural State
Part of a Wholesome, Healthy Supportive Diet
Blends Perfectly into a Smoothie
A Delicious Superfood - Inca Berries
Experience the ancient Superfruit of the Incas - Order Today
- Inca "Golden" Berries (dried) - 100% Natural.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
Ancient Purity Inca Golden Berries are exceptionally rich in antioxidants — even higher than their fellow superfruit, the Goji Berry (Available @Ancient Purity). This can help protect against liver, kidney, and organ damage. Best of all, these benefits come with a relatively low sugar content.
- Eat a handful Ancient Purity Inca Berries daily if desired, can be put on muesli, healthy desserts or added to a smoothie.
- Add to your favourite nut and fruit mixes or use it in casseroles, stews, smoothies, curries and soups.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 250-500g (8.81-17.64 oz.).
- Container: Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place, out of sunlight.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 1 - 2 years.
Ancient Purity Golden Inca berries are rich in polyphenolic compounds and have anti-inflammatory effects and a high antioxidant content to fight free radicals that cause oxidative stress, contributing to chronic illness and making you age faster.
Inca Berry Hemp Chia Blueberry Yogurt Parfait
• 3 tablespoons chia seeds.
• 3 tablespoons Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds.
• 1 teaspoon maple syrup.
• ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract.
• Pinch Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
• ½ cup almond milk.
• 1/3 cup Greek yogurt.
• ½ cup Ancient Purity Golden Inca Berries.
• ¼ cup blueberries
• 1 tablespoon sliced almonds.
Preparation – Chia Pudding
• Combine chia seeds, Ancient Purity Hemp Seeds, maple syrup, vanilla extract, Celtic Sea Salt, and almond milk in a single serving bowl.
• Place in refrigerator to chill for about 45 minutes.
• May be prepped ahead and chilled overnight.
Preparation – Parfait
• Remove 2/3 of the chia pudding (if serving in the same dish).
• Top chia pudding with 1/3 of the Greek yogurt, 1/3 of the Golden Inca Berries and 1/3 of the blueberries.
• Repeat so you have 3 layers of each and top with sliced almonds.
Inca Berry Brew Choc Scroll Loaf
Ancient Purity Golden Inca Berries are a tart little version of a raisin, sour, filled with little seeds, quite palatable on their own…and I discovered they are quite good for you…well, very good for you actually! Using Brew Choc (100%, perfectly roasted Cocoa Beans.) in this recipe is also a key health point with this recipe too. (You can purchase Raw Cacao Beans @Ancient Purity) Brew Choc is packed with iron, magnesium and antioxidants. Plus it is chocolaty delicious with nothing added to detract from all that goodness. You will just love the fragrance as this cooks. It is delish!
Ingredients – The Dough
• 30 grams yeast-fresh or 2 teaspoons dried.
• 20 grams raw caster sugar.
• 300ml milk.
• Pinches Ancient Purity Celtic Sea Salt.
• 500 grams almond flour.
• 20 grams malt powder or milk powder.
Ingredients – Filling
• 70 grams raw caster sugar.
• 1 tablespoon vanilla bean paste.
• 1 cinnamon stick.
• ½ teaspoon Ancient Purity Pomegranate Seeds.
• 50 grams brew choc dry granules
• 50 grams cacao nibs
• 70 grams unsalted butter.
• 75 grams Ancient Purity Inca Berries.
• 75 grams Ancient Purity Dried Quandong Peach Halves.
• Pure Maple Syrup or Longan Honey (Available @Ancient Purity) to glaze.
• Place yeast, sugar and milk into Thermomix bowl and warm 2 min/37ºC/speed 2.
• Add Celtic Sea Salt, almond flour and malt and blend 10 seconds on speed 6.
• Knead 3 minutes/Interval.
• Turn onto floured Silpat mat and knead by hand into a tight ball. • Wrap and prove until doubled.
• To make the filling place caster sugar, vanilla bean paste, cinnamon stick and Ancient Purity Dried Pomegranate Seeds into clean Thermomix bowl and blend 10 seconds on speed 10.
• Add Cacao nibs and unsalted butter and blend 8 seconds on speed 6.
• When dough has doubled, divide into two portions.
• Roll one piece of dough out into a large rectangle, about 1 centimetre thickness.
• Spread ½ of the filling mixture over, sprinkle with half the Inca Berries, Quandong Peach Halves and Cacao nibs and roll up, long side. Tuck ends of dough in and transfer to a paper lined baking tray.
• Repeat with remaining half of dough and mixture.
• Prove again for at least 30 minutes until risen and fragrant.
• Preheat oven to bread setting 200ºC. (This is generally a non-fan forced setting if you don't have a bread setting.)
• Bake 15-20 minutes until golden. Brush with maple syrup or Longan Honey whilst still hot.
• Slice and serve with lashings of butter….try honey or maple butter for a real treat.
• Freeze one loaf unbaked if desired without second proofing. Bring to room temperature before baking as usual.
Broccolini & Inca Berry Salad
Broccolini is a cross between kai-lan and broccoli with small florets and thin tender stalks. Inca Berry, an indigenous fruit of South America is being hailed as a super-food because it is higher in antioxidants than Goji Berries, green tea & blueberries. It also has 3 times the dietary fibre of most dried fruits. A warm broccolini salad peppered with toasted almond flakes and tangy Inca Berries is easy to prepare and packed with flavour and nutrients.
Ingredients (2 Servings)
• 1 bunch broccolini, end of stalks trimmed and chopped (about 175 grams).
• 1 tablespoon Biodynamic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
• 1 tablespoon wholegrain mustard.
• ¼ cup slivered almonds.
• ¼ cup Ancient Purity Golden Inca Berries.
• Heat Biodynamic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a small frying pan over medium. Add mustard, Ancient Purity Inca Berries and almonds.
• Sauté quickly and swiftly till mixed and almonds start turning golden (about 30 seconds).
• Add broccolini and cook for a minute tossing constantly till the green starts becoming deeper and appears glossy.
• Remove and serve warm.
TIP: This warm salad is great served on top of a grilled salmon steak with some crumbled goat's cheese.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2023 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488