Relaxing is essential for good health! Ancient Purity provides an effective accessory helping you to enjoy a deep chill and restful sleep after if you so desire. Our entirely natural Lavender Eye Pillow will relieve stress giving you the relaxation you might need after a hard day’s work. Before falling asleep you’ll notice the calming tranquil scent of the famous lavender plant. Lavender Essential Oil is recognised all over the world as one of the best natural sleep aids. Try it! You as well deserve the benefits of getting a good night’s sleep!
Ancient Purity is happy to have these cool (or warming) relaxing Eye Pillows. Perfect in the morning to reduce puffiness or later in the evening to relaxe and unwind with. Made in England, these smart eye pillows are stuffed with wheat seeds which are soaked in essential lavender oil. Wonderful soft cotton sleeves with brightly-coloured animal patterns on it encase the fillings. Wheat’s distinctive cellular structure makes it possible to absorb cold or heat rapidly and release it in equal amounts. Due to this, our therapeutic eye pillows can be used as hot or cool compress. The tingling hot and cool sensation might relieve headaches, aches, cramps, stiffness and ear aches. In addition, you can use it as a help to perform more effective yoga and meditation sessions as well as relieving nervousness and tension. This truly is a, lovingly-made, multi-purpose therapeutic accessory! Even though our 700yr old office is a nice place to relax I still occasionally wear this for an extra chill.
A number of scientific researches and studies have investigated the use of linalool, the most significant component in essential lavender oil, for sleep and the relief of worriedness. It is without a doubt one of the most favoured essential oils used in various types of aromatherapy. The aromatic oil is distilled from the plant known as Lavandula angustifolia, promoting relaxation and believed to treat mood disorders, fungal infections, certain allergies, low mood, sleeplessness, menstrual cramps and nausea. Known since ancient times, lavender oil is probably most famous for promoting better and deeper sleep. This is why Ancient Purity chose this natural product to expand our already impressive collection of cutting-edge health products. Here you get natural, healthy, trusted balance in all areas, try this now, its got Sloths on.
Eye Pillow - Information & Points to Research
- Calming and Relaxing.
- 100% Natural - Easy Clean.
- Made in the UK.
- Comfortably Designed.
- Deeper Sleep, Awake Revitalised.
- Essential Lavender Oil Fragrance.
- Reduce Daily Life’s Stress.
- Helps with Meditation and Yoga.
- Chill and reduce Worry.
- Provided in a cool open face cardboard Eco-Box with instructions.
Enjoy Sleep’s Deepest Stage with an Eye Pillow
I mentioned it before, numerous scientific studies have revealed that Lavender Oil may assist to promote decent sleep and fight the condition of waking up many times during the night. A 2015 scientific research published in the Journal of Complementary and Alternative Medicine revealed that a combination of essential Lavender oil aromatherapy and sleep techniques helped university students get a deeper night's rest than sleep techniques alone.
The research of 79 participants with self-reported sleeping difficulties also proved that inhaling the fragrance of Lavender at bedtime enhanced daytime energy. Another 2018 research published in Holistic Nursing Practice confirms the positive effect of Lavender on sleep. In this research of 30 participating residents of a nursing home, essential Lavender Oil aromatherapy was found to improve sleep duration, onset and quality in an elderly population.
We must Sleep Naturally
Use our Eye Pillow to Fall Asleep Naturally
Our all-natural eye pack is user-friendly. Officially it is expected to be used as a soft cooling or warming tool to be worn over the face. To cool this therapeutic Lavender eye pillow, simply store it in your refrigerator for 4 hours. Should you wish to speed-up the cooling process, store the accessory in the freezer for 1 hour. For long-duration storage, keep the eye pillow in the freezer to maintain extreme freshness.
For heating, put the inner bag in a heat-proof container and make sure water surrounds the bag. You can also sprinkle some clean water on the bag before heating it. You can heat the inner bag at 600W, 30 to 60 seconds in the microwave or at 125 °C in the oven. The eye pillow can stay hot and warm for more than 30 minutes. Before you reheat, make sure the bag has cooled down. Do not overheat!
Enhance Your Sleeping Environment
Lavender Natural Eye Pillow…Closing Thoughts
Millions of people all over the globe suffer from the well-known common sleep disorder which can make it difficult to fall asleep on time, problematic to stay asleep, or cause you waking up too early and not be able getting back to sleep. When this occurs, you most-likely still feel exhausted when you wake up. Scientific studies have shown that sleeplessness affects females more than males and older persons more than younger ones. Risk factors of long-term sleeplessness include: mental health issues and long-term illness.
Today, there is a growing consumer demand for natural products promoting health and overall wellness. We at Ancient Purity know all about this! Numerous men and women are turning away from conventional sleeping aids, mostly due to being afraid about side effects and risks. The good news for those people is that our entirely-natural, wheat seeds-filled, soaked in Essential Lavender Oil, cotton eye pillow might help falling asleep naturally. This due to Lavender Oil’s peaceful relaxing scent. It simply is easier for a tranquil mind to get a decent night’s of sleep! In addition, it can be a fantastic unforgettable gift to friends, loved ones or family suffering from sleeping disorders. I’m sure, they will highly-appreciate it. Should you still not be convinced, see our "References" section for scientific evidence on Lavender’s snooze-inducing properties.
Experience the Warming Chill of this Luxury Eye Pillow - Order Today
- Heating: Heat inner bag solely, on a clean surface according to the times listed below. Keep hydrated by placing a heat proof container of water alongside the bag. Alternatively sprinkle with water before heating, retains heat for up to 40 minutes. Leave bag to cool down before reheating.
- Microwave: 30 to 60 seconds at 600W, Oven: 5 to 10 minutes at 125 °C, do not overheat.
- Cooling: To chill simply store in your freezer or ice-box for a minimum of 1 hour, for long-term storage, keep product in the freezer to maintain ultimate freshness.
- Washing: All covers are detachable and can be washed by hand. Use a mild natural detergent, avoid tumble drying. Do not wash the inner bag with wheat grain inside.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Origin: Made in UK.
- Size: Net. Weight: 38 grams / Dimensions: 23x11x3 (cm), 0.759L, 0.461Kg/L.
- Materials & Ingredients: Essential Lavender Oil, Wheat Seeds, Cotton, Cardboard Box, Lavender Flowers.
Supporting Scientific Research
- Dunn C, Sleep J, Collett D. Sensing an improvement: an experimental study to evaluate the use of aromatherapy, massage and periods of rest in an intensive care unit. J Adv Nurs. 2008; 21 1: 34- 40. DOI: 10.1046/j.1365-2648.1995.21010034.x. PubMed PMID: 7897075.
- Howard S, Hughes BM. . Expectancies, not aroma, explain impact of lavender aromatherapy on psychophysiological indices of relaxation in young healthy women. Br J Health Psychol. 2010; 13 Pt 4: 603- 17. DOI: 10.1348/135910707X238734. PubMed PMID: 17845737.
- Brandt NJ, Piechocki JM. Treatment of insomnia in older adults: Re-evaluating the benefits and risks of sedative hypnotic agents. J Gerontol Nurs 2013;39:48–54.
- Lewith GT, Godfrey AD, Phillip P. A single-blinded, randomized pilot study evaluating the aroma of Lavandula augustifolia as a treatment for mild insomnia. J Altern Complement Med 2005;11:631–637.
- Lack LC. Delayed sleep and sleep loss in university students. J Am Coll Health 1986;35:105–110.
- Otaghi M, Qavam S, Norozi S, Borji M, Moradi M. Investigating the Effect of Lavender Essential oil on Sleep Quality in Patients Candidates for Angiography. Biomed Pharmacol J 2017;10(1).
- Chnag S-B, Chu S-H, Kim Y-I, Yun S-H. The effects of aroma inhalation on sleep and fatigue in night shift nurses. Korean Journal of Adult Nursing. 2008;20(6):941-9.
- Daneshmandi M, Neiseh F, SadeghiShermeh M, Ebadi A. Effect of eye mask on sleep quality in patients with acute coronary syndrome. J Caring Sci. 2012;1(3):135–43. doi: 10.5681/jcs.2012.020.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488