Dong Quai Powder
Dong Quai a traditional Chinese Remedy that's growing more popular in the West. Often called "Female Ginseng" because of its benefits for women, it's also effective for male fertility. But there's more to it than just a fertility booster.
Some of the most interesting info on Dong Quai (Also known as: Dang Gui, Tang Kuei, Female Ginseng) include its ability to balance hormone levels, detoxify the body, ease the menstrual process, boost energy levels and circulation, improve mood, reduce signs of aging, protect skin health, lower blood pressure, improve sex drive, and protect the heart. If you’ve ever heard of “female ginseng”, then you’ve heard of Dong Quai, which has the scientific name Angelica sinensis. This powerful herb grows primarily in Asia and has been in use for thousands of years as a sacred herbal remedy.
While many traditional Chinese herbal medicines are largely discounted by western medical professionals, Dong Quai remains quite viable and continues to prove its value as more and more medicinal benefits are identified. The yellow root of the Dong Quai plant is where the most valuable chemical components are found. This root is then dried and used to make a number of powders, tinctures, tonics, and other herbal supplements, notably for female health issues, but more recently for an impressive array of benefits. The plant actually belongs to a rather normal family, Apiaceae, which is commonly known as the carrot, parsley, and celery family, but the unique chemical composition of Dong Quai gives it far more benefits than your average green stalk.
Dong Quai Powder
- Balances oestrogen levels.
- Nourishing Blood Tonic.
- Thought to increase the haemoglobin content.
- Boosts Male & Female fertility.
- Eases cramps and other symptoms of PMS.
- Encourages regular cycles.
- Preserves your natural beauty.
- Supports healthy skin over Vitiligo.
Dong Quai is for Men too
The nickname “female ginseng” may turn off some men to using Dong Quai, but as it turns out there, are plenty of benefits for both genders. Although this magical herb was largely relegated to the East for centuries, it has begun appearing more frequently in the west as herbal remedies continue to grow in popularity.
The active ingredients in Dong Quai, which include ferulic acid, various polysaccharides, and more than 70 other powerful chemical compounds result in significant effects on our system, and it’s becoming harder to deny.
Ron Teeguarden notes that Dong Quai increases circulation, improves your complexion, and aids detoxification to clear blemishes. May help against alopecia, eczema and rosacea.
Dong Quai's effect on the blood and circulation also prompts healing for common skin conditions like eczema and rosacea, neurodermatitis, pruritis, hives and vitiligo. Now, let’s take a closer look at this mysterious and powerful plant to investigate the many health benefits of Dong Quai.
Clean, Safe, Effective
Getting to the Root of Dong Quai
Dong Quai also known as Angelica sinensis or female ginseng, is a type of herb belonging to the Apiaceae family of plants. This group of plants also includes parsley, carrots, celery and coriander.
Dong Quai thrives in cooler temperatures and is typically found in the mountainous regions of China, Japan and Korea. Many of the health-promoting properties of this angelica herb come from the presence of coumarin, a naturally occurring compound present in many plants. In Lei Gong’s Treatise on Preparation of Materia Medica (588 A.D.) Dong Quai is described... " it is warming to the body, and it is non-poisonous.
The root is used medicinally as a strengthener of the heart, lung, and liver meridians; it is a tonic of the blood and promotes blood circulation; it regulates the menstrual cycle and stops menstrual pain; it lubricates the bowel. " Chinese women have long used dong quai oral preparations for general health promotion and to treat abnormal menstruation, dysmenorrhea, anemia or "blood deficiency" patterns, and childbirth difficulties.
Dong Quai Gives
- Balances oestrogen levels. Dong Quai is the premier "gynaecological regulator." It has the ability to reduce your oestrogen levels if they are too high and can increase them if they are too low.
- Excellent blood tonic. Master herbalist, Ron Teeguarden, attributes the blood toning and nourishing effects of Dong Quai to its amazing vitamin and mineral content. Dong Quai contains vitamin B 12, folic acid, folinic acid, nicotinic acid, and biotin.
- Dong Quai is helpful after an injury or surgery to replenish your red blood cells and increase blood volume. It's included in nearly all Chinese herbal blood-building formulas.
- A consideration for iron deficiency and anaemia. The cobalt in Dong Quai is thought to increase the haemoglobin content of your blood. (Hemoglobin is the protein in your blood that contains iron and carries oxygen to cells and carbon dioxide from them.)
- Boosts male fertility. Ferulic acid, an antioxidant found in Dong Quai, has been shown to improve sperm quality.
Restore, Balance and Thrive with Dong Quai
Dong Quai Gives More
- Essential during and after menstruation. Dong Quai is an antispasmodic that eases cramps and other symptoms of PMS. It dilates your blood vessels to increase flow during your monthly cleansing and helps replenish blood after your period has ended.
- Women who stop taking birth control pills may also find Dong Quai useful to encourage a regular cycle.
- Helps you feel happier! Dong Quai is effective at reducing anxiety and could be useful to help you combat stress and reduce the severity of mood swings. It has a calming effect on your nervous system and promotes relaxation.
- Enhances female fertility. Only a generation ago, infertility was rare, but now it takes the average woman up to18 months to conceive. Women often seek the help of expensive fertility specialists and undergo painful procedures when an antifungal diet and a herb like Dong Quai may be all that is needed.
- Keeps you beautiful and youthful. Chinese women are known for their age-defying youthfulness, and Dong Quai may be a big part of it. Dong Quai preserves your natural beauty by encouraging health from the inside out.
- Beneficial in supporting healthy skin over Vitiligo.
Dong Quai Studied & Side Effects
Dong Quai has been reported to be effective in the TCM literature for dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea, menopausal symptoms, pelvic infections, premenstrual syndrome, hepatitis, COPD, chronic glomerulonephritis, and others.
Herbalists state that it has mild laxative properties, based on ancient TCM writings that it "lubricates the bowel." Based on experiments in animals, scientists warn that Dong Quai may similarly affect the uterus and blood coagulation of humans, and thus recommend avoiding it in menorrhagia, early pregnancy, and bleeding disorders.
Open the door to Hormone Balance - Order Today
- Dong Quai Root Ground (Angellica Sinesis) 100% Natural.
- Produced to ecological standards, free from agro-chemicals, non-irradiated and GMO-free.
- Mix 1 to 2 grams in water or juice 2-3 times a day, or as recommended by a herbal practitioner.
- Not safe for children or patients with diarrhoea or haemorrhagic diseases, nor should it be taken by pregnant or lactating women, unless under directions of a qualified practitioner.
- Should not be used by women with breast cancer, and men with prostate cancer. Furthermore, as it can act as an anticoagulant, it can cause complications for people taking blood pressure medication, like warfarin, and may cause excess bleeding.
- Always speak to a medical professional before pursuing a new herbal regimen, particularly one as powerful as Dong Quai.
- Brand: Ancient Purity.
- Size: 350g (12.34 oz).
- Container: Kraft Paper Pouch.
- Storage: Store in a cool dry place, keep out of reach of children.
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488