You have no items in your shopping cart.
Zane Hellas Products Uk - Oregawash - Mouthwash - 30ml
Oregano: is a Perennial Plant that grows in many parts of the World. It is an Aromatic and Medical Plant with Healing Properties known since Ancient Times. Perhaps the Best Oregano in the World grows in Greece and it is known Worldwide as the Greek Oregano. Our variety is Organic Oreganum Vulgare Heracleoticum – Hitrum (non GMO). Essential Oil of Oregano (Carvacrol) has Excellent Strong Antifungal, Antibacterial and Antiseptic Properties.
Mastic of Chios (Chios Gum): Produced with a Very Special Painful Process of a Tree that Only Grows in Greece, the Mastic Tree (Pistacia Lentiscus var. Chia). Τhe color of Mastic Chios is pale yellow. That’s why the color of OREGΑWASH SL is white – pale yellow. It is known Since Ancient Times the Therapeutic Properties of Mastic. It has an Antimicrobial, Antibacterial, Antiseptic Properties and Many Others.
Antiseptic Daily Oral Rinse, Plaque, Gum Disease Gingivitis, Thrush ( Mouth Candida Fungus), Help Relieve Dry Mouth, Kill Germs that Cause Bad Breath, Kill Bacteria that Live on the Tongue and in the Throat.
Combines Two Excellent Natural Ingredients that are Proven by Clinical Studies that Help in the Oral Cavity.
- 100% Natural Ingredients – Clinically Proven- Safe if Swallow – Highly Effective –Maximum Strength.
- Antiseptic Daily Oral Rinse – Helps prevent and reduce plaque build-up, gingivitis, and bad breath.
- Thrush (Mouth Candida Fungus) – Help Relieve Dry Mouth.
- Kill Germs that Cause Bad Breath – Kill Bacteria that Live on the Tongue and in the Throat.
- Portable Everywhere (Airplanes– Airports – Trains – Offices – Woman Bags – etc.)
- Alcohol, Fluoride, Gluten, Chemical Colors & Flavors Ingredients FREE.
- Vegan & Kosher.
- With Carvacrol (Oregano Essential Oil) & Mastic of Chios (Chios Gum).
- Works Instantly- Fresh Breath Everywhere Anytime – Oregano Flavor.
Carvacrol is the main ingredient of Oregano Essential Oil. Carvacrol has Excellent Strong Antifungal, Antibacterial and Antiseptic Properties. Carvacrol is 100% Natural Ingredient. Our Oregano Essential oil is from 100% Organic Oreganum Vulgare Heracleoticum – Hitrum (non GMO). Mastic of Chios (Chios Gum) produced with a very special painful process of a tree that only grows in Greece, the Mastic Tree (Pistacia lentiscus var. Chia). Τhe color of Mastic Chios is pale yellow. That’s why the color of OREGΑWASH SL is white – pale yellow. It is known since ancient times the Therapeutic Properties of Mastic. It has an Antimicrobial, Antibacterial, Antiseptic Properties and many others.
Ancient Purity Seal of Approval
This product was made by our friends in the small town of Kilkis in northern Greece where they grow and harvest the finest quality oregano from our own fields and selected local farmers.
The Mediterranean is the synonym of Greece and Greece is synonymous to Mediterranean. The climatic conditions of Greece, the sunshine, the sea breeze, and the subsoil rich in trace are all that make the Greek Oregano unique and in our opinion the best in the world. From this wild and organic (non GMO) oregano that grows on the Greek mountains they produce (through steam distillation) the essential Oil of Oregano that Ancient Purity offer.
- 100% Essential Oil of Oregano (Provides 9.99 mg Carvacrol).
- Chios Gum (Mastic of Chios).
- In a small cup put 20ml water (4 teaspoonfuls) put 12-15 drops of OREGAWASH SL. Rinse full strength for 30 seconds and then spit it. It is better to not wash your mouth. Safe if Swallow. Use it anytime and everywhere you want. Heat sensation is normal. Oregano Flavor. Shake before use. Need dilution with water.
- Do not Use in Children under 8 years Old. Do not Use if you Allergic to Thyme, Basil, Mint, Sage. Do not Use if you are Pregnant or Breast-Feeding. Safe if Swallow.
- Size: 30ml
- Origin: Greece.
- Container: Glass Bottle
- Estimated shelf life from purchase: 2 years.
- Storage: Keep it in a closed cabinet, dry, room temperature. Close the cap, keep out of reach of children.
Write Your Own Review
The products and the claims made about specific products, articles and claims made in the articles and information written on or through this site have not been evaluated by Ancient Purity, the MHRA, the FSA or the United States FDA and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Providing a product for sale does not imply Ancient Purity recommendation of that product, its suitability or its efficacy. Ancient Purity cannot give medical opinions. No comment or entry in this site or in any communication from Ancient Purity may be taken as such.
Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice. Customers should always carefully check all the details printed on the package before opening the product. Whilst all efforts are made to ensure accuracy of description, specifications and pricing there may be occasions where errors arise. Should such a situation occur the company cannot accept your order. In the event of a mistake you will be contacted with a full explanation and a corrected offer. The information displayed is considered as an invitation to treat not as a confirmed offer for sale. The contract is confirmed upon supply of goods, Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
Please read the Terms and Conditions of using this site, by using the site you are accepting the terms and conditions.
All Material on this site © 2014 Ancient Purity Ltd Registered in England & Wales 07801142 VAT Reg 168 335 488